K2 Coolers Summit Series 60 Quart Cooler with Wheels - Features:
- One piece roto molded polyethylene construction for extreme durability.
- 60 quarts of interior capacity – we measure our coolers from the inside, not the outside!
- Integrated drop down/pull up handle and integrated wheel assembly makes the cooler easy to pull when you would rather not carry it.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is UV resistant and DryIce compatible.
- K2’s SNOWblown insulation is injected under extreme pressure, ensuring you get proper insulation for maximum ice retention.
- The K2 ICEvault gasket is designed and installed to lock in the cold and keep the heat out. Partnered with the LOCKaway lid design your K2 will keep your contents ice cold or steaming hot as well as protect them from the outside elements.
- EASYhaul rope handles are designed for comfort and durability and make lifting heavy loads a breeze. The REALgrip integrated handles make for easy lifting for those times when you would rather not use the rope.
- TORRENT drain plug – designed for quick and easy drainage with just a partial turn. There’s no need to fully remove the plug and risk losing it. It features a silicone gasket to create a watertight seal.
- The POSITRAC lid latches are designed to create a positive seal and are mounted on molded-in keepers for that perfect closure every time.
- The ENDURA hinge system is a full length integrated hinge that is designed to keep your lid permanently attached.
- SUREgrip rubber feet are non-marking and designed to keep your cooler exactly where you put it.
- Capacity – Forty-four (44) 12 oz. cans (based upon a ice-to-drink ratio of 2:1, thus ensuring maximum ice retention).
- External dimensions: 31.5"L x 17.375"W x 16.9"H
- Internal dimensions: 24.625"L x 12.25"W x 13.125"H
Available in 3 colors: Glacier White (K2-SW60W), Steel Grey (K2-SW60G) and Duck Boat Green (K2-SW60GN).
Weight: 33 lbs.
Ships From: LA