Each Trampoline T-Top is built around a high strength welded frame of schedule 40 marine grade aluminum pipe nearly 2 in dia. (just like the super tramp) finished in durable salt water resistant bright clear anodizing. The 56 x 77 sunshade comfortably covers the console area of most boats 16 to 25 yet weighs less than 75 lbs. Four legs (with offset bases to allow snug fit to console) mount to the deck. Two Delrin standoffs, one on each side of the console can be trimmed to the exact length needed and secured with supplied backing plates. Wiring may be concealed inside the frame. The Trampoline T-top sunshades downward angled leading edge helps push wind up and over the top when running and trailering. Nothing else to buy, just choose your Trampoline color.
- IG Welded Anodized Aluminum nearly 2 diameter
- Legs fit snugly to consoles 20 55 wide
- All hardware, bolts and backing plates included
- Choice of 4 colors
- Optional 4 Rod Rocket Launcher
Atlantic towers t-tops and arches are easy to install and are manufactured out of the highest quality marine grade materials available for purchase nationwide.
- TIG Welded Anodized Aluminum Pipe Nearly 2 in Dia.
- Three pipe construction with gusseted Reinforcing Truss 1 1/4 in Dia.
- Internal reinforcement at stress points
- Handles large open array radar, plus more on Four 4 x 12 plates
- Included video covers installation and rigging
- All Hardware, backing plates and mounting bolts included