Nautical Sportfishing Chart of Buzzards Bay, Cape Cod Canal, Cuttyhunk, Robinsons and Woods Holes
Captain Segull's nautical sportfishing charts cover the coastline of North America from the Penobscot Bay, Maine south to Louisiana and Texas. Charts also include the Bahamas, Cuba and cover the Gulf of Mexico.
Captain Segull's charts are designed for the serious angler who is looking to land true monsters when out fishing. All of our charts from Captain Segull are laminated in order to be waterproof and come in full color print. The average size of the charts is 19.5" x 26.5" and they are extremely detailed.
For More Information Click Here
- Latitude and longitude (GPS)
- Easily readable Loran lines
- Depth contour lines
- Shore services including fuel docks, loading ramps, pump out stations and popular restaurants
- Fishing holes are highlighted with local names
- Buoy coordinates and inlets, reefs, rigs and wrecks