The first economically priced oil free D-Icers. The new oil free motors for D-icers have improved energy effiency. They save money whether they are being used for aeration or de-icing.
What are the benefits of a Oil-Free D-Icer?
The innovative motor design, improved efficiency, and additional features outpace the competition. It is a powerful and completely submersible motor-driven water circulation unit that prevents ice formation during winter months by continuously propelling warmer subsurface water up to the surface. The D-Icer keeps the area free of ice. It's ideal for docks and boats alike
The unique one-piece design of the d-icer shroud prevents large debris from being sucked through and damaging the propeller, a major cause of failure in other ice prevention devices.An optional thermostat control is available for sale, as well as an optional flotation collar to hold the D-Icer near the water's surface. Features a 2 year manufacturer warranty
- NEW Oil-Free Design means there is no chance of oil leaks polluting our environment and water.
- More Energy Efficient than Oil-Filled Units and costs less to operate.
- Molded Glass Filled Nylon Shroud-guides water flow, and prevents debris from being sucked through to damage the motor.
- Stainless Steel Motor Shaft and Motor Housing are corrosion proof in even the harshest marine environments.
- Dual Internal Seals and Double Lip Shaft Seal keep water and dirt out of the d-icer for long life and dependable service.
- High Efficiency Motor and High Performance Propeller provide the most flow for your energy dollars.
- Continuous Duty 120v or 230v Single Phase Motors are able to run non-stop for years without the need for maintenance.
- Standard 50' or 100' Field Replaceable Power Cords allow placement in the middle of slip without modification.
- Designed for Harsh Saltwater Environment with Renewable Zinc Anode for Corrosion Protection and thrives in salt or mineral filled water.
- One person easy installation for fast setup allows use as a portable unit.
1/2 HP D-Icer with 50' Oil-Resistant Power Cord
1/2 HP D-Icer with 100' Oil-Resistant Power Cord
3/4 HP D-Icer with 50' Oil-Resistant Power Cord
3/4 HP D-Icer with 100' Oil-Resistant Power Cord
1 HP D-Icer with 50' Oil-Resistant Power Cord
1 HP D-Icer with 100' Oil-Resistant Power Cord