High Performance Engel Roto-Molded Cooler
Engel, the original high-performance cooler, is roto-molded for toughness and durability. It’s filled with a full 2 inches of insulation in the lid, on the sides, and on the bottom, helping to retain cold and ice for up to 10 days. The all silicon gaskets create an airtight seal that is durable and will never lose it's shape. Packed with award winning features along with Engel's known quality and function...these coolers simply out-perform all the competitors. They offer more insulation and more useful features than any other cooler available....period. The design and concept originated in Jupiter Florida...known for its' illustrious history in trophy quality Sport-Fishing, these coolers are high quality marine grade...designed by fishermen for fishermen. They are also tested "Bear Proof" by the IGBC - Certification No. 5081.
- 2" Quality Polyurethane insulation
- Seamless polyethylene construction
- Each model sized to match industry standards for boats
- Non-Skid lid with dual corner locking holes
- Molded hand grip and convenient rope handles
- Large non-skid, non-marking feet designed to keep the cooler from sliding
- Air tight freezer gasket seal in lid
- Dry ice compatible
- IGBC Certified Bear Resistant Container - molded on rear lid of cooler
- Unique easy-open drain plug
- Cooler drains completely dry when drain plug is opened one turn
- Rugged full length self stopping hinge
- Low profile marine grade latches
- Easily secures down with most tie-down systems
- Cooler lid is designed to hold State fishing law stickers or your boats name.
- Industry standard cushions fit each model.