AUTOTETHER Wireless Lanyard
Inside the AUTOTETHER™ sensor is a transmitter that sends radio waves to a receiver connected to
your boat’s ignition system. Should the operator or a passenger wearing the AUTOTETHER™ sensor fall
overboard, the signal between the sensor and the receiver is broken (radio waves do not travel through water).
- If the operator goes overboard the engine shuts off and an alarm sounds. This prevents a runaway boat and allows
the operator to reboard the vessel.
- If a passenger goes overboard, the alarm will sound alerting the operator to return and pick up the passenger.
- The radio transmitter also works on distance; the sensors can transmit to the receiver up to a distance of 150
feet. Place a passenger sensor into a dinghy being towed, if it breaks loose the alarm will sound.
- For added safety, should the operator or a passenger notice a potential danger, just push the red alert button
located on the sensor to sound an alarm and stop the boat.
- AUTOTETHER™ can be moved from your boat and taken to the beach! Use it there to notify you
when your child (wearing the AUTOTETHER™ sensor) goes into the water or strays too far from the
AUTOTETHER™ receiver you carry