Each “Trampoline” T-Top is built around a high strength welded frame of schedule 40 marine grade aluminum pipe nearly 2” in dia. (just like the super tramp) finished in durable salt water resistant bright clear anodizing. The 56” x 77” sunshade comfortably covers the console area of most boats 16’ to 25’ yet weighs less than 75 lbs. Four legs (with offset bases to allow snug fit to console) mount to the deck. Two Delrin ™ standoffs, one on each side of the console can be trimmed to the exact length needed and secured with supplied backing plates. Wiring may be concealed inside the frame. The “Trampoline” T-top sunshade’s downward angled leading edge helps push wind up and over the top when running and trailering. Nothing else to buy, just choose your “Trampoline” color.
- IG Welded Anodized Aluminum nearly 2” diameter
- Legs fit snugly to consoles 20” – 55” wide
- All hardware, bolts and backing plates included
- Choice of 4 colors
- Optional 4 Rod Rocket Launcher
- TIG Welded Anodized Aluminum Pipe Nearly 2” in Dia.
- Three pipe construction with gusseted Reinforcing Truss 1 1/4” in Dia.
- Internal reinforcement at stress points
- Handles large open array radar, plus more on Four 4” x 12” plates
- Included video covers installation and rigging
- All Hardware, backing plates and mounting bolts included
Model Description Price
A262/63 Standard Radar Arch includes all mounting $1,499.00
hardware for normal installation
ASR244 Radar bridge min 88” (2.16m) / max 100” (2.54m)
ASR245 Radar bridge min 92” (2.33m) / max 112” (2.84m)
ASR246 Radar bridge min 104” (2.16m) / max 123” (3.15m)
KIT2.2 Hinge Kit with quick release pins; allows arch to fold, can be installed to fold forward or aft (not both) (must be ordered with arch, not available separately)
Will the “Trampoline” T-top fit my center console boat?
Because of it’s adjustability the Basic “Trampoline” T-top (Model TTS5152/55) will fit 90% of center console boats 25’ and under. Inboard powered center console boats, where all or part of the console tilts, it may require special hardware or leg configurations.